Light Rain Shower
Light Rain Shower
Added on: 2nd March, 2017 by ANNA_16570
Peak FM breakfast show duo, Cat and Ricky, have been confirmed as the hosts of the 2017 Chesterfield Retail Awards in association with Addooco .
Cat and Ricky will be announcing the winners of 15 categories in the prestigious awards which are organised by Destination Chesterfield at a ceremony held at the Winding Wheel on 25 May 2017.
Cat also hosted the awards ceremony last year and is delighted to be returning with Ricky for the fourth annual awards. She said: “The awards are a great event and a real celebration of retail in Chesterfield. I have been at Peak FM and living and shopping in Chesterfield for a year now, so hopefully I will see many familiar faces at the awards ceremony. We’re both really looking forward to it.”
This will be the first year Ricky has hosted the Chesterfield Retail Awards having joined the Peak FM breakfast show in October last year. He said: “I am really looking forward to the awards. Since joining Peak FM I have been taking the chance to get out and about in and around Chesterfield and am amazed at what the town has to offer. I expect there will be no shortage of competition at the retail awards.”
Organiser of the awards, Destination Chesterfield, is urging everyone to nominate their favourite shops, stores and market stalls before nominations close at midnight on Sunday 7 March. Nominations can be made online at www.chesterfield.co.uk/retailawards/nominate
The 15 categories open for nominations in the 2017 Chesterfield Retail Awards include:
• Hair and Beauty Business of the Year – Sponsored by Chesterfield College
• Fashion and Footwear Retailer of the Year – sponsored by In the Works PR
• Jewellery and Accessories Retailer of the Year – Sponsored by the Pavements Shopping
• Home and Gifts Retailer of the Year – Presented by Chesterfield Healthy High Streets
• Children's Clothes, Toys & Accessories Retailer of the Year – Sponsored by Progression
• Food and Drink Retailer of the Year – Sponsored by Custom Solar
• Phones and Technology Retailer of the Year – Presented by Addooco
• Leisure Retailer of the Year (Sports, Hobbies, Crafts or Outdoor) – Sponsored by Peak
• Market Trader of the Year – Sponsored by Chesterfield Borough Council
• Independent Retailer of the Year – Sponsored by Jumble Design
• National/ Multiple Retailer of the Year – Sponsored by Vicar Lane Shopping Centre
• Excellence in Customer Service – Sponsored by Mitchells Chartered Accountants and
• Market Hall Business of the Year - Sponsored by Arvato
• Best New Store (Opened 2016/2017) - Sponsored by Banner Jones Solicitors
• Retailer of the year – Sponsored by East Midlands Chamber
A further two award winners will also be announced at the ceremony; winners of The Pavements Shopping Centre and Vicar Lane Shopping Centre Retailer of the Year Awards.
As well as Addooco and category sponsors, other supporters of the 2017 Chesterfield Retail Awards include Temple Safety, R.A. Information Systems, eBusiness Works and the Derbyshire Times.